6.17.2007

some new photos of xining

i know many of you are concerned about the growth of my facial hair, so i decided to post updates on the progression of my beard. this is right at a weeks growth. don't worry all you ladies, there are no women here to scare off with a horrendous beard.
my kitchen. it is a little small, but it works. it is also down the hall from my room, and i have to unlock a padlock everytime to use it. i bought an electric skillet today and cooked my first proper meal--stirfry veggies.

my desk and computer. there is just enought room for a chair at the end of my bed.

my lovely, hard as a rock bed. but you know what, i have already grown used to the hardness. i sleep very well.


next week i might be traveling with a new friend to sichuan provence. if i go expect some great stories and pictures. i'll let you know.

1 comment:

Steve said...

be the beard. be a manhorse.