9.05.2007

i know what i want for christmas

well, apple unveiled the long rumored touch screen ipod this week. and i want one. i think i first heard the rumors of such two or three years ago. i know they came out with that iphone, but who can afford it, and who wants an ipod with only 8gigs of memory. so, all you who want to buy me something for christmas, this is it, an ipod touch, with as much memory as possible. and as a bonus, who ever buys it for me can have my three year-old ipod in return. ha, that's a fair exchange.

on second thought. well, my dear brother has alerted me to my mistake, the iopd touch also only comes with 8 or 16 gigs. too small for me. i guess my mind added a zero behind that eight. too bad. i'll just wait till they get their act together and produce one with a nice size drive.

2 comments:

Matt Fisher said...

hey, the iPod touch only comes in 8 and 16gig versions. Thats not nearly enough for all your stuff.

Also, they dropped the iPhone prices

Anonymous said...

join the club. been waiting for a few years... my old one has been dead for 2 years. 16gb? No thanks. On the other hand... the 160gb classic is VERY tempting.