9.03.2007

the end of an era

well, i have both great and sad news for you all. today i sold my long time car. that's right, you will no longer see the white yukon when you see me. thanks to my dad and my Dad for working out all the details while i am tramping the far east. it's sad because that was the only car i wanted when i got it back in 1998, and i loved driving it. it really was a beast of a vehicle. but it is great because just this morning i asked for His provision for the next few months, and here it is. i even got full asking price. also, now i can get that vespa when i return home. casey and i can start that scooter gang i've always talked about.

3 comments:

barb said...

Isn't He wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

i'll buy a sidecar and join the gang.

-manhorse

Anonymous said...

you're not riding in my sidecar